Saturday, November 1, 2008

home and resting

Finally I am home from the hospital and resting. Halloween was fun. Sonia had a great time!!! She looked soooo adorable. I will post pictures soon.
Nicholas is doing very well. His billie Ruben(sp) was very high so he has been under the photo therapy light and it is much better this morning.
Rich and I will be heading into the hospital today after Sonia goes to gymnastics.
It is just weird being home and not having a baby to take care of yet. All the stuff is up in my room the bassinet and all his stuff and I am not using it. It feels kind of weird, but I know he is in good hands and getting stronger every day. He has also taken to more formula he is up to 2 1/2 ozs now that is very good.
I am having a problem uploading pictures even on my own computer. I will try to get it solved to show you all.

2 comments:

Lori said...

glad to hear things are getting better

Dana said...

I am new to your blog!! congrats on the new baby!!! I hope things keep getting better for your family!!