Thursday, October 30, 2008

Recovery, home soon

Nicholas is doing so much better now. His heart murmur is closing, he is off all medication except for the antibiotics which he will be off on Sunday and I got to hold him today and feed him his first bottle. It was so wonderful to finally get to hold him and feel him in my arms.
He also had a spinal tap to see if the infection was meningitis and all the preliminary test have come back negative. I am soooooo happy he is feeling soooo much better.

I am trying to up load some pictures of Nicholas but the internet at the hospital is too slow. I will have to wait until tomorrow when I go home.

2 comments:

Lori said...

glad to hear you are getting to spend more time holding your little guy! I'm sure you are so ready to be home... and get that little guy home where he belongs

Pam said...

that is wonderful news. I am so glad to hear he is doing so well and his recovery is moving along.