Monday, October 20, 2008

One More Week

Well, one more week and I will meet my new little boy! Can't wait because being this pregnant does not feel very good. I can't sleep at night and one problem is probably because Sonia is sleeping with us because I can't get down on the floor to help her go to sleep in her own bed but OH well you do what you have to do to get through the night I guess.

My C-Section is scheduled for Monday 10/27 at 8:30 am so that means I need to be in the hospital by 6:30am yeah!!!!

Thank goodness for family because Sonia will be sleeping over my parents house maybe the entire week that I am in the hospital; we will see. Rich can only be with me until Wednesday and then he needs to go back to work but that is OK.

3 comments:

Lori said...

many prayers coming your way for you and your new little one

Pam said...

I will be praying for you and your new little one!

Nancy said...

My prayers are with you. I have a dear friend who is having surgery on that day for cancer--God will be hearing from me a lot. All the best to you and your little one (Lori's mother-in-law)