Sunday, October 26, 2008

birth of 2nd child

Well, tomorrow is the day. I need to be in the hospital by 6:00 AM yeah me!!!! Sonia is settled in at Nana's house with Nana, Papa, my sister Jen, her husband Nelson and 2 girls Brittney and Alexis. I am sure Sonia will do fine, it is just her first time sleeping over there and away from us. I'm a little sad but I know that I did not want to wake her up at 5:00am to bring her to my mom's house.
I will try to keep you all posted on how everything is going.

4 comments:

Lori said...

I'm sure she will be fine and you know she is fine... try to get a decent night sleep and just think you'll get to meet your little guy very soon

Pam said...

Ashlyn has never slept away from me before either so I understand being a bit nervous. I'm sure it will all go well for her though. I will be thinking of you and I hope you get some rest- you will soon have your little guy in your arms!

Jennifer said...

Good luck tommorow! I'm stopping over from Lori's blog. I will be sure to pray for you and your little man!

4funboys said...

lots of prayers your way!