Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hospitals, virus' and family

Well, Nicholas is back at Children's Hospital in Boston. He now has pneumonia that is a complication of RSV. He will be there for at least 7 days. On Friday I called his doctor to make a follow up appt. On my way to the doctor's office I looked in the mirror and saw that Nicholas was not breathing well and was white, ashy color; needless to say I FLEW down Route 128 to dr and got there and they told me to sit! I picked up Nicholas and said I need to be seen NOW!!!!! So they all ran out and got him and put oxygen on him. We were taken to Children's by ambulance. Riding in a back of an ambulance SUCKS because it is sooooo bumpy.

Sonia is trying to handle it ok. Rich is now at the hospital because I still have issues with my c-section and need a nurse to come to do her thing to me so we are switching off.

2 comments:

Lori said...

poor little guy... seems like he can't catch a break. Hope you are both healing fast

Pam said...

Oh! I am so sorry! I hope that he is better soon! I am so glad that you were able to get him to the doctor ASAP though. I hope you and N are doing better soon!!