Saturday, November 29, 2008

More news on the Nicholas front. Rich and I swapped this morning so I could go home and get things done. I get home and about an hour later I get a call from Rich and he says get up here NOW Nicholas has crashed!!! He stopped breathing and they had to intebate him (put a tube down his throat to help him breath) He is not breathing on his own right now and he is now paralyzed induced by the doctors so they can work on his lungs to get the junk out! So needless to say I am a nervous wreck! I will keep you updated!

3 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Melissa... many more prayer sent for strength for all of you. call me if you need!

Stephanie said...

I'm jumping over from Lori's blog. Wanted you to know that I am keeping your little boy in my prayers!!!

Pam said...

Oh no! I am so sorry! I am praying for N and your family. I hope that he is better soon!!