Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Weekend

I have had a busy weekend. Saturday Sonia goes to Gymnastics at 9:00AM for 45 mintues, we then head out to do some food shopping. After shopping we came home and cleaned the apartment and Sonia was trying to clean her room but it was "hard" for her LOL. Then we got to go out for the night to Rich's annual employee appreciation night. It was fun and my parents watched the kids for us so I was not worried about having a sitter. Today we finished cleaning and Sonia and I went out to Walmart to get a few things.
Having 2 kids is tough to go out with. I try to have my husband stay home with the baby so Sonia and I can get some alone time together. Sometimes it is a disaster and other times it is good.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'm still trying to figure out the whole go out with 2 kids thing! Sounds like you had a good, yet busy weekend