Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back at work

Well, I have been back to work for 2 weeks now and I have to say it is not that bad. I am surprised by that because when Sonia was born I did not go back to work until she was about 5 months old. It is very different from Sonia because I had to leave Sonia with strangers at a day care center in CT while I traveled to MA for my job. I worked 10-6 so Rich had to pick Sonia up. This time, my mom is taking care of Nicholas and I feel so much more at ease. I am not woried all the time and I can go to her house to see him on my break.
The parents have all welcomed me back and are happy that I am back. The kids have acted like I never left and to be honest I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
I sleep pretty good. Nicholas gets up once in the middle of the night and then just about the time I need to get up to take a shower so that works out well.

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm glad it is all working out well. Going back to work was always hard for me- but I don't have family that can help watch the kids.

Lori said...

glad things are going well for you all. hope it continues to go smoothly