Friday, January 30, 2009

Aloha Friday Week #4

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.
If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

Today’s question is:
Where is your favorite place to visit and why?

My favorite place to visit is Lake George, NY AND North Conway NH. I love Lake George because that is where we went every summer when I was a kid. We had so much fun.
North Conway because of the outlet shopping!!!

5 comments:

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I love to visit Niagara Falls, it is truly a beautiful, natural wonder.

janetfaye said...

I love New York City, especially in the summer.

Lori said...

I like Key West. When I lived up north I would have said Hampton Beach NH or Sunday River ME depending on the season

Jenni said...

We love North Conway, too! Can't beat Story Land and Santa's Village for the kids!

Jaime said...

the bahamas. i've been there every year since graduating from law school. it's just so relaxing swinging from my favorite hammock outside the hotel. plus my treo doesn't work over there so my office can't bug me!

,