Tuesday, December 9, 2008

We are on the regular floor and let me tell you, it is NOT like the ICU. Everyone was within reach. Here I have to ring the bell and wait like 10 friken minutes for someone to answer it. But that is OK. I just worry that when the alarms on the monitors go off and no one comes in for a few mintues. In the ICU they came in right away; Oh well I will get used to it I guess.
We will probably be here for a few more days. He needs to start eating good and get the tube out. He is off of the oxygen and doing well.

2 comments:

Lori said...

just remember that they are less attentive because he is doing better and doesn't need as much 1-on-1 now

Pam said...

I'm sorry that you don't have someone there as quickly- but I am glad that he is on the regular floor now- that is lot of improvement!