Monday, December 1, 2008

Nicholas was taken off of the paralysis medication today!!! He opened his eyes and was moving around a lot. He is also taking some spontaneous breaths by himself, but he still does not like the tube in his throat. Sometimes his heart rate drops considerably and they have to bag him and give him some breaths to get it back up.

I was able to get home today and spend some time with Sonia. I picked her up from school and played some of her songs of the cd player in the car especially Jingle Bells, she has been asking me for that song since mid October. I told her we cannot play that song until after Thanksgiving and now it is after and she wants it all the time. Oh well, I love Christmas Music anyways!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

I'm so glad he is doing a bit better! A little each day and he will be home with you soon, I hope!

Lori said...

glad to hear he is getting a bit better. hope it continues to get better for him and soon