Monday, December 1, 2008

Nicholas update so I can get it out!!!

Yesterday was a trying day for me. Nicholas had a good day and then in the evening his left upper lobe of his lung collapsed and he was very wet in his right side of his lungs. They gave him some medication to help him pee out the fluid and just kept a good eye on him during the night.
This morning when I woke up his lung looks much better and has inflated so that is good news.
They are also going to try to take him off of the paralyzing drug to see how he does with the ventilator.
So over all he has had a good few days.

2 comments:

Lori said...

this has got to be tough on all of you... try to stay strong and put him in God's hands while knowing that he is in the capable hands of the drs

Pam said...

I'm so sorry your family is going through this trying time. I am glad to hear that he is improving though - thanks for the update, let us know how he is doing-- I will be praying!