Sunday, June 1, 2008

Well, Sonia is back to normal. She is eating, drinking and running around just fine. On Friday she came with me for my 3 hour glucose test and she was really good. I brought my mom and a bag full of her toys, books, coloring book and crayons. She then came with me for my ultrasound and we found out that she is going to have a baby BROTHER!!! OH my; now I have to deal with a boy and all his stuff, but it will be fun. She is happy that she is having a boy I think. You can never tell until the baby comes!!!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Glad to hear she is feeling better! Hope you get your results soon and that you don't have GD this time around.

Congrats on your little guy. I know you will enjoy having a little man to play with

Pam said...

I am glad to hear she if feeling better! A boy this time- Congrats! Being the mommy of a girl and then a boy- it is great! You will enjoy it!