Thursday, May 22, 2008

Well, Sonia still has a fever and now has developed fever blisters in her mouth and on her lips. We came home from school today because she was just MISERABLE!!! I have been giving her tylenol and motrin intermittenly. I am not sure what to do about them because they are causing her not to eat. She says they are painful. The one thing she will eat is Italian Ice; so I just went out to the store to get her some!! I am going to take her to the Dr.'s again tomorrow to see what is going on. Most likely they will say, just viral. But I am kind of hoping they find something so we know what it is!!!!

Hope everyone's day went well and hope you all have a GREAT long weekend; for those of you who work!!!! ;).

PS. I did not pass my 1 hour GD test so now I have to go to the 3 hour YEAH!!! OH Well!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

poor Sonia... I hope they figure out something and quickly

hope you pass the 3 hour one... how far off were your numbers?

workingmommy said...

Oh reeeeaaaaaaaaaallllly far off Lori!